- Were you watching today, Caesar? Israel has her own legions, and we were in the streets!
- I really wanted him to ride a warhorse, then Rabbi taught on Zech 9:9. You king is coming Jerusalem!
- The Rabbi today: "Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be driven out." Ready for a ride, Pilate?
- Still trying to understand why the Teacher dispersed the crowd?? We had the numbers to take Pilate's garrison by force!
- "The days are surely coming when I will fulfill the promise I made to the house of Israel & house of Judah." The Great Day is here!
- We're all going to Temple today with the Rabbi. Rally to Restore Judaism!
- Simon thinks its a compliment when Jesus calls him "Rock." Rest of us try not to snicker. Not the sharpest sickle in the barn.
- Wow! Jesus went Old Testament on the money-changers in the Temple. Gave it to 'em good. Elijah would be proud
- All who collaborate are guilty! Rabbi gave everyone a wake-up call at the Temple today.
- Not sure why we stopped at the Temple?? Jesus was on a roll, & Rome's troops were garrisoned next door.
- Rabbi: "Ask in prayer, & it will be given to you." || Pray for the freedom of Jerusalem!
- 2 days in Jerusalem. Rabbi is still holding off on expelling the Romans -- let's get it started!
- Back in Bethany for the night. More of Martha's great food! Starting to get impatient waiting for the Rabbi to act.
- I knew letting Mary sit like a disciple was a mistake!! Tonight she anointed the Rabbi with nard. What a waste!
- Could have used that money for so many things. Buying weapons. Feeding the crowd who is following us. Bribing Pilate's guards.
- Then Rabbi started talking about death. We are here to conquer not die; to crown David's scion, not to fail!
- Back to Jerusalem today -- is it finally time to get rid of Herod & Pilate?
- We've got Pilate & Herod right where we want them. Everyone is here for festival. What's the Rabbi waiting for??
- We have the leader. We have the numbers - more people following Jesus every day. Now the Great Day we've been waiting for.
- Jesus, Really?? Debating the Pharisees in the Temple?? How does that help us to rally the people against Rome??
- Getting impatient. Now is the time to ACT, not TALK.
- Today in the Temple: Pharisees & Scribes played "stump the Rabbi." They lost.
- Rabbi really ticked off the Temple leaders today. Don't we need their help to kick Rome out of Jerusalem?
- Ok, seriously. Enough talk! It is time for action! If we don't show our strength soon, the opportunity will pass